The Guildhall Trust is looking to give businesses in the creative sector a ‘Headstart’ following the second national lockdown, with a range of affordable short-term office lets on offer.
For start-up and established creative businesses in the region, a number of office spaces within Portsmouth’s iconic Guildhall are available to suit individuals, or up to 3 people at social distance, with rates ranging from £50 – £150 per month depending on the size of office space taken.
- Utilities – water, gas and electric
- Access to toilet and small meeting room facilities
- Access and manned reception, Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Use of Portsmouth Guildhall’s main stage (subject to availability)
- On-site support and advice from The Makers Guild, a Community Interest Company who manage makerspaces throughout the city
Expressions of interest are opened from 11th November 2020 to businesses in the following creative sectors:
- Performing Arts
- Toys & Games
- TV & Radio
- Video Games
Office lets are initially available from 3rd December 2020 – 31st March 2021.
(Subject to Government Covid Guidelines – you will not be charged for any periods of enforced closure. Businesses will be required to follow all Covid Safety procedures in place. Portsmouth Guildhall and offices will be fully closed 21st December 2020 – 4th January 2021).
The Headstart Creatives scheme may be extended beyond March 2021 depending on availability.
Please Express your Interest via the online form and we will be in touch to arrange a virtual interview if you meet our criteria.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact:
Nick Coles – 023 9387 0180