Latest information from Portsmouth Guildhall
Portsmouth Guildhall is closed to the public until further notice.
All concerts and events in the immediate future have either been postponed or cancelled. We are working with promoters and hirers to reschedule postponed concerts and events and will announce new dates as soon as we are able. Ticket holders will be contacted by their point of purchase as more information becomes available and please keep an eye on our website.
We ask that you kindly do not contact Box Office at this extremely busy time, but wait for us to contact you.
The show will go on and we ask for your support at this difficult and uncertain time:
- Stay engaged. Be entertained.
We will be filling our social media with lots of fun, interactive and interesting content for you to enjoy. Live streams, videos, quizzes, activities, challenges, competitions – you name it! Please follow us, like, share, comment and tag all your friends.
- Buy a ticket for a future show. We all need something to look forward to!
- Become a Guildhall Member. Enjoy great benefits while supporting your Guildhall.
- Donate if you can. Any donation made online, however large or small, would be greatly appreciated.
- If you had a ticket to a show that has now been cancelled, please consider waiving your refund.