Volunteers are to play a crucial role in the Portsmouth Music Experience, delivering an outstanding service to our visitors.
The purpose of our volunteers is to:
- Provide a primary welcome to visitors;
- Be a visible, engaging and friendly presence within the PME area;
- Offer information about the PME’s layout and its collections
- Act as ambassadors for the Portsmouth Cultural Trust, helping visitors to interpret the collections, whilst encouraging them to engage with the Guildhall programme
- Promote commercial activities;
- Help increase donations by raising awareness among visitors of the Trust’s charitable status.
Roster and Shift Patterns:
All volunteers will be asked to commit to at least six months. Morning shifts run from 9.50 to 13.00; afternoon shifts from 12.50 to 16.00 and Saturdays Late shifts from 10.30 to 14.00
Our volunteers will receive the following benefits:
- Tickets to shows (subject to availability)
- 10% discount in Cafe Guildhall