Interested in aligning your business’ brand with ours?
Become a Portsmouth Guildhall Cultural Partner. The Guildhall is one of the South’s largest events centres. With our exciting entertainment, conference and events programme we get an average of 220K people through the door per year, most of whom live within a 60 min drive time – see our audience map.
- Framed A3 size logo in our Partners Corridor, between the main auditorium and Café.
- News article on partnership sent to local media and included in What’s On newsletter to database of 40K customers.
- Social media mentions (we have a combined following of +/- 12K followers)
- Logo on our website footer for one year.
- Logo in all Guildhall events brochures for one year.
- Advert on digital screen in foyer.
- Opportunity to sponsor a concert of your choice by distributing leaflets and displaying banners/ poster.
- Free tickets to selected shows and use of private areas.
£3,000 for one year (£250 p/month)
We could also work with you on a bespoke corporate sponsorship package. With our diverse range of events we can literally cater for any audience and will work with you on finding synergy with your target market.
Recent successful partnerships include presenting the London Symphony Orchestra with the support of Coffin & Mew Solicitors, a concert ticket sponsorship by Aqua Cars, and a media project with Wave105 and Capital FM to name but a few.
Amir Hussain, Head of Marketing at Coffin Mew Solicitors on partnering with Portsmouth Guildhall: "Coffin Mew is proud of its association with Portsmouth Guildhall. The Partnership has gone from strength to strength as our brands reflect the same focus of forward thinking within the community. The Portsmouth Guildlhall is at the heart of City and the events hosted at the venue have become a highlight for our clients and staff."
Download the Cultural Partner proposal HERE, or contact Charlotte Stamp for more info on 02393 870 205 / email@example.com
Portsmouth Guildhall is managed by the Portsmouth Cultural Trust, Registered Charity Number 1153358.